Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Next stop...75!

I hit another weight loss milestone yesterday. I am officially down 60 pounds! Even with being out of town for the weekend and splurging a little, I still managed to lose weight and hit my next goal. This just proves even more for me that by changing my lifestyle, I can still occasionally splurge if I make healthy decisions 90% of the time and work out. I'm really proud of myself. This weight loss train is just gonna keep moving. My next goal is 75 pounds. I would like to hit this goal by May 1st. 

A lot of people have asked me how I've lost the weight so I'm going to do a post this week on my top 10 tips that have helped me achieve success. Look for that later this week.

Here are my progress pictures.
 
                Before                    50 pounds lost            60 pounds lost
                                   
 
 
50 pounds lost

         60 pounds lost

Obviously the results are not as dramatic compared to my before and 50 pounds lost, but I can see some subtle differences. I can't wait to see what 75 pounds looks like!

1 comment:

  1. Well.. I thought you were just sexy before all this! Your spirit and personality make you the beautiful person that I know.. no matter what size! Keep it going. We are all behind you!

    Michael ROOF

    ReplyDelete