Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Ready for the weekend!

I am so excited the weekend is here! For a short week, it sure seemed long! We don't have a ton planned this weekend, which I am happy about. I'm hoping its going to be a little warmer this weekend so I can take my workouts outside.

I need to get the Valentine's decorations down and do a few other things around the house. I might start tackling cleaning out our master bedroom closet to get ready for spring and summer clothes. I need to get rid of probably 60% (Michael would say 90%) of the clothes I have in there since they are either way too big or I just don't wear them. We are going to have a date night tonight and probably tomorrow night too! On Sunday we are going to be celebrating Michael's cousin Paul's 30th birthday. I will have a full weekend recap and hopefully some pictures on Sunday! Have a great weekend everyone!

Since I don't like to post without a picture, here is a funny picture of Porkchop that I took on Monday. He was sitting like the little prince that he is on the couch watching me workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment