Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

TGIF!

I'm so excited the weekend is here! Work wasn't too crazy this week which was a nice break. We don't have too much going on this weekend which will be nice. I'm looking forward to a relaxing one!

I want to get the Easter decorations up and I need to bring all of the clothes I got rid of last weekend to Goodwill or one of the those drop off bins. We also are going to get Michael's tux ordered for Arla and Teddy's wedding. It's coming up fast, only 3 and a half months left! We are going to have a date night on Saturday but haven't picked a place yet. We might go see a movie on Sunday, but we're not too sure; we're just gonna play the weekend by ear. I'm also going to start my photo a day project on Saturday!

Let's hope the weekend doesn't fly by. Have a great weekend everyone!

 
Ahh...Porkchop loves weekends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment