Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Super Menu

Well the biggest football game of the year is Sunday! We are hosting a Super Bowl party at our house this year. I'm super excited. We love throwing parties, especially themed parties. This will be our first Super Bowl party. Oktoberfest is our big shindig of the year but we're happy to add another to our list! So with any party comes the menu, my favorite part of planning!

We're not having a huge crowd only about 12 or 15 people but that doesn't stop me from cooking for 30! What can I say it's in the Ebeling blood, we cook for an army!

So here's the Super Bowl menu:
English muffin pizzas
Veggies and dip
Three pounders
Make your own nachos bar
Little smokies wrapped in bacon
Sub sandwiches
Tamales
Tortilla roll-ups
Cheese and crackers
Cake pops
Chocolate nut clusters

So that's the plan for now. I think it sounds pretty darn tasty! My diet is definitely going to take a beating that day but I just have to make sure I workout in the morning to adjust for some additional calories. I am looking forward to spending Saturday and Sunday in the kitchen getting everything ready! I'm actually excited about the game this year too, I'm hoping the boys in blue in white pull it out this year; Go Colts!

2 comments: