Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Friday!

 

Whew! Another work week is over; we made it! I am really looking forward to this weekend. I got to work from home today and only until noon, then I headed to the grocery store to stock up on everything we need for the Super Bowl party on Sunday. Luckily our cleaning lady came yesterday so I don't have any cleaning to do!

Tomorrow morning I am going to get my hair cut and colored for Valentine's Day (I gotta look good for my husby!) I am going to spend the rest of Saturday in the kitchen getting everything prepared for the Super Bowl. Hopefully we are going to have a date night on Saturday night as well. Sunday is the big game and party time; I can't wait! I'll have a full weekend recap with pictures on Monday!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment