Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend Recap

These weekends really need to slow down a bit; before you know it they are over. All I can say is that at least this is the last week of February and I'm hoping March brings some warmer weather. I can't even express how over winter I am. As soon as the snow starts to melt, we get more. I just want to be able to take Porkchop for some walks. At least we spring the clocks forward in a few weeks, more daylight should help the spring fever some!

So anyways, on Friday we went out to dinner to Ted's Montana Grill. We wanted to go somewhere new since we tend to go to the same few places a lot of the time. We have driven past it a bunch of times and always wondered how it was. It was really good, I would definitely go back. After dinner we came home and made some rice krispie treats for dessert and just relaxed the rest of the night.

On Saturday, I got up and worked out and then I had my annual eye doctor appointment. I ordered my contacts for another year and then headed home. I then took on quite the project...cleaning our master closet. It took almost 6 hours to do! I am going to do a post on the project later this week but as a teaser, here is a before shot of the closet, yikes! Every inch of available space is jammed with clothes.

After spending most of the day sweating and trying on clothes we took a little cat nap and then showered and got ready for dinner. For dinner we headed to our favorite sushi place, Sushi Kushi Toyo. It was delicious; it is seriously the best sushi we have ever had. After our yummy dinner we headed home to relax. We watched a Harry Potter movie and I took down the Valentine's decorations before we crashed.

Today, I got up and worked out and we did our Sunday tradition of breakfast and grocery shopping. We hung out for a little while and then we got ready to head to Michael's aunt and uncle's to celebrate his cousin Paul's 30th birthday. We had a great time seeing everyone. We even got to see Michael's cousin Anthony via Skype. He is a Marine and is currently in North Carolina. We had dinner over there and then headed home before the snow hit. It is starting to come down pretty heavy now. We are supposed to get 8-12 inches overnight. I hope this is the last big storm, I am so sick of winter! We are just going to relax the rest of the night and pretend that tomorrow isn't Monday! I hope all of you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment