Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lake Geneva shopping!

One of my favorite things about going to Lake Geneva is the shopping! They have some great shops and boutiques that I always make sure I check out. Here's a recap of some of my purchases from this weekend.

My favorite store in Lake Geneva is the Cornerstone Shop I have found some great things there over the years. I was lucky to walk away some great finds this time!

I found this super cute lady bug vase to go with my lady bug runner I sewed this winter.


My other great find was a set of plates for our china cabinet. They each have "rules of the table" on them and they are really fun. I love finding unique things that you can't find just anywhere.

"Don't treat the spoon and cup as a musical instrument making clinking noises as you stir!"

"Enjoy your meal quietly! Don't smack your lips or heave sighs of satisfaction after swallowing."

"Wait for everyone at your table to be served before you begin to eat."

"Don't blow your nose using your napkin, its sole purpose is to wipe your mouth."

Behind each of the "rules of the table" plates are these scalloped fork and spoon plates. I just love these!

I also found some vacation clothes for our California trip. I have literally nothing to wear for summer since everything is about 4 or 5 sizes too big now. I found some really cute tops, I put pictures of some of them below. I couldn't find pictures of everything online.


I also found 2 pairs of shoes at Nine West. They were doing buy one pair get one half off. I found a cute pair of sandals for vacation and a pair of shoes for work. Speaking of shoes, I just ordered 3 pairs of these great sandals I found online for California. They are from OKA b and their tagline is, "shoes that love you." They are ergonomic and are great for your feet since they give arch support plus, they are really cute! Also no pair is more than $45 so they are a great deal as well. They are so comfortable and I can't wait to try them out this weekend since it's finally going to be warm! These are the sandals that I picked.



No comments:

Post a Comment