Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

TGIF!

Yes, it's finally Friday! This week has actually flown by for me since work was really crazy. This morning I got up at 4 am to catch a very early train downtown to be at NBC studios by 6 am. My company is a national sponsor for the Network of Strength Breast Cancer Organization which is having their big walk on Mother's Day. We went to NBC to promote the cause to donate and show that my company is a sponsor. It was a lot of fun. Everyone dressed in our company t-shirts and we were there on "Dance Friday." We all got to dance with bag pipers and some lotto balls, it was crazy! I will post pictures and a link to a video on my Weekend Recap post.

We have a very action packed weekend. Tomorrow is Arla and Teddy's second wedding shower and then we have a family birthday party in the afternoon. Sunday is Mother's Day so obviously we'll be spending time with both of them. I will have a full recap of all the family activities on Sunday! I hope all of you have a great weekend and do something really special with your Moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment