Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Things I'm loving: May

 

Lill Lexi Bag
I ordered this bag for our trip to California in July. I have several 1154 Lill bags and I love that you get to choose your style of bag, fabric, etc. They have a new line of bags, the Links collection, that perform different functions. I chose the Lexi bag because by just changing the strap this bag goes from a shoulder bag, to a messenger bag to a backpack. I thought it would be great because I can wear it somewhere like the San Diego Zoo as a backpack and then change it into a shoulder bag when we go out to a nice dinner. I got my custom bag in the mail yesterday, which looks like the above. I love it and can't wait to use it!

 OKAb sandals
 I mentioned last week that I ordered these new OKAb sandals and I finally got to try them out this past weekend! I am in love! They are so comfortable and are so much more supportive than just plain plastic flip flops. I wore them all day on Saturday and they felt great all day long. I think these will be great for California and the rest of summer. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.

Wheaton French Market

We are loving going to this market every Saturday. It's become part of our weekend routine. We do almost all of our grocery shopping at the market every week now. We end up just going to the grocery store to pick a few things we can't get at the market. I just love getting super fresh produce. It's better for us, we're supporting local farmers and its very economical compared to the price of organic produce at the stores. I am looking forward to see the additions to the farmers market every week as we get further into the growing season.

Stanley Cup
 We still have hockey fever in the house and the Blackhawk's are Stanley Cup bound! It's been nice to have a sport to root for here in Chicago since our baseball teams are absolutely embarrassing this year! I really hope the Hawks can close it out and bring the Cup home to Chicago!

Our Anniversary
 
Of course my favorite thing in May has to be our anniversary! We celebrated our second anniversary this week and we had an amazing night. We went to Ruth's Chris steakhouse and it was incredible! We had a romantic dinner and then walked around to do some shopping and came home to have a relaxing night together. I'm such a lucky girl to be married to this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment