Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Celebrating 2 years of wedded bliss!

At last, my love has come along,

My lonely days are over,


And life is like a song,

Ohhh at last

The stars above are blue

My heart was wrapped up in clover,

The night I looked at you

I found a dream that I could speak to,

 
A dream that I, can call my own,

 I found a thrill, to press my cheek to,

A thrill that I, have never known,

Ohhh you smile, you smile 

And then the spell was cast

And here we are in heaven,

For you are mine, at last!


Two years ago today all my dreams came true when I walked down the aisle to meet my forever with Michael. I didn't think I could be any happier than I was that day, but the truth is that I am happier everyday. Anyone who says that the fun is all over once you get married is totally wrong in our eyes! We are best friends, a team, a true partnership and our ultimate goal is to make each other happy. We grow everyday and our relationship only gets stronger. We have been through ups and downs and I wouldn't choose anyone else to be on this life roller coaster with. I can't wait to see how our story continues and what our next chapter will be! 

Happy Anniversary, my love. I love you forever, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment