Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Girls weekend!

Well my weekend starts now! Technically, it started yesterday since I was off work prepping and cooking for this weekend. This morning I am heading North with my sister Arla and my Mom to celebrate Arla's bachelorette party. We are headed to Lake Geneva and the beautiful Grand Geneva Resort.


Tomorrow we have 12 people joining us for the rest of the weekend. I have been looking forward to this weekend for a long time. Things have been so crazy lately it will be nice to get away. I am also excited to see this party that I've been planning for several months finally come together! I just want my sister to have a great weekend with her family and friends. I will have a full round-up of the weekend's events and lots of pictures on Sunday! I hope everyone has a great weekend and lets hope for some great weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment