Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

May and June Goals

May Goals:
1. Weight loss goal - I would love to hit 90 by June 1! Goal not met, I am down 86lbs which is nothing to be too upset about, at least I'm still losing! 
2. Workout 4 times a week, I need to be realistic with everything going on, but I have to workout to keep losing weight. Epic Fail! I am still walking a ton, but have not been working out as regularly as I had been. I have been keeping my eating in check which is why I lost any weight this month. Things should be a little less crazy in June so I am geting back on the workout train!
3. Try 4 new recipes this month. This is all on Michael and his weekly picks! Goal met! This month we made: Cracker and cheddar chicken, So gone pork tenderloin, Rosemary lamb chops, and Shrimp tacos All of our picks this month were winners! They will definitely be added to the rotation and already have. We've had cracker cheddar chicken 3 times already!
4. Complete "our week in pictures" twice. I am really enjoying this! Goal Met! I did it twice, here and here
5. Have our hotels booked for California trip Goal Met! We are staying at some beautiful hotels, I can't wait!

June Goals:
1. Weight loss goal - hit 90lbs lost by July 1!
2. Workout 4 times a week - no excuses this month!
3. Try 4 new recipes this month.
4. Complete "our week in pictures" twice.
5. Take a cooking class together

No comments:

Post a Comment