Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

200th Blog Post

Today marks our blog's 200th blog post!

I started blogging last July and in less than a year I have written 200 posts! I really enjoy blogging and have a lot of fun with it. Mostly just my family and friends read it, and on average about 30 readers a day stop by. I have also had several international visitors from the countries Japan, Germany, Canada, Belgium, Russia, Egypt and China. Ultimately, I blog for us to have a record of what is going on in our everyday. I think it will be really interesting to look back on all of these little everyday things 10, 20, 30 years from now. The next few months are going to be really action packed here in the love nest as we have lots of festivities for Arla and Teddy's wedding, plus we only have 4 weeks till our nephew is due to make his grand entrance into the world! We are also really looking forward to our big vacation to California in July, we really need it! We'll have it all captured here; so we hope you will keep reading the next 200 posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment