Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

TGIF!


I am so excited it is Friday, I can't even tell you. It has been a long week, even though it was only a 4 day work week for me. Apparently I am being punished for taking a few days off. The good news is one of my big projects will be done today when I leave.

I can't wait for this weekend! This is one of our first weekends in a while that we don't have a million things going on. We don't really have a lot of plans either and that makes me so happy! Saturday, we are going to go to the farmers market and later in the day we are going to head to my parents for dinner and finish planning our Anaheim/San Diego part of our California trip. Everything is finally coming together for our trip. We have our plane tickets and hotels all booked and this week we bought our tickets to Disneyland and the Monterey Bay Aquarium. The big thing we still need to book is our rental car.

On Sunday we have nothing planned and we plan on just enjoying the weather! It's supposed to be 89 degrees and it's about time! I will be back on Sunday with a full weekend recap and some pictures! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment