Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This week I'm...



Loving: Just a few more days and then I'm off of work for a week; I'm looking forward to a nice break!

Hating: More elections. I was so happy that the November elections were over and now it's like it never left with the Chicago mayor elections, which aren't until February. It doesn't help that 40 people want to be mayor either...ugh.

Craving: Exercise. With it getting dark so early, the only thing that gives me energy to not fall asleep at 7 pm is exercising every morning.

Wanting: To finally hit the 100 pound mark, it is like a carrot dangling in front of me. So, so close; it's been haunting me. I can't forget how far I've come though.

Reading: Lots and lots of holiday magazines that arrived in my mailbox last week!

Watching: Looking forward to watching the new Harry Potter movie on Sunday!

Looking forward to: Christmas craft fairs in my hometown this weekend!

Hearing buzz about: The second Chick-fil-A opened in the Chicago suburbs last week and people camped out in the parking lot days before it's open. Really, people? It's just a chicken sandwich. I have had it before in Georgia and while its good, it's not really parking lot camp out worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment