Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Deal$!

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I love a good deal. I also remember where and how much that good deal was. So many times I go somewhere and someone will say what I'm wearing or the jewelry I have on is so cute and then I rattle off, "TJ Maxx, $16.99". I don't know what to tell you, it's a gift! I am the same way with home decor too. Almost everything in our house is from TJ Maxx, Home Goods, Stein Mart, IKEA or Hobby Lobby. I try to emulate looks from Pottery Barn, West Elm, Restoration Hardware, etc, but on a much smaller budget and I think I've been pretty successful with it.

The point of this whole thing is, I love a good deal and I want to share some of my latest finds with all of you today!

First up - how does a free 8x10 canvas of your favorite picture sound? Too good to be true, but it's not! Check out the Canvas People for your own free canvas. You get a free 8x10 canvas, normally $55 and all you have to pay is shipping. You also can upgrade the sizing to 11x14 for only $10, not bad! I would definitely check them out and order a canvas, they make great gifts too!

Sticking with the photo theme, how about a free photo book to go with your canvas? HotPrints is a company that offers 4 free photo books every month to anyone! Here are a couple things about the photo books. First, they are more like glossy magazines since they don't have hard covers. It's only $2.99 for shipping, which is awesome! The books are 20 pages long and they have lots of layouts and backgrounds to choose from. I think these are great for a baby brag book with your baby's latest pictures, pictures from your vacation, etc. I did one for the month of October since we had so many events I wanted to remember. It came out great and I got it super fast! I would definitely order again. I think I am going to need a photo book for December!


My next find is all about accessories. I discovered the website, A Side of Peaches a couple of months ago and I'm obsessed! Every day they post a "daily deal" on their website and it's only available for that day and until they run out. If they run out, sometimes they post a new product, but it just depends. They have some super cute jewelry, hats, scarves, handbags, etc. All of the items are fun, trendy pieces at a great price. Every morning on my train ride to work I check out what the deal is! They also have another website with cute DIY jewelry. They send you everything you need to make the necklace or earrings with directions and no jewelry making skills are required. All of the DIY kits are $10 and under! They would make great stocking stuffers!

Now you might have already read my post about the free Shutterfly Christmas cards, but it's such a great deal, it was worth mentioning again! If you have a blog, you can get 50 free Christmas photo cards from Shutterfly. All you have to do is write a blog post about their holiday collection for 2010 and send them your post. It doesn't get much easier than that. You can't beat getting $75 worth of cards for free!

And last but not least, you know it's officially the holidays when Starbucks rolls out it's red holiday cups! Starting today through Sunday they are doing a buy 1 get 1 free special on all of their holiday drinks in the afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sara!I did order a canvas from canvas people and love it!
    I need another one but trying to figure what size.
    Totally saved the HotPrints site under my favs. Great for vacations or holidays. I think I may do a December one too!!!

    ReplyDelete