Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend flew by but it was really fun! On Friday, Michael picked me up from work and we headed out to Schaumburg to have a date night. We did some shopping and had dinner. Michael really needed a new winter coat so we went to finally get him one. Michael was being silly as always and found a fur trapper hat to accessorize his new coat. After shopping we headed to Big Bowl for dinner. We had a really yummy dinner!


Michael being goofy

The coat came home with us, the hat stayed at the store!

My yummy beef and broccoli with rice noodles dinner

After dinner we headed over to Rich and Tif's to see them, baby Jacob and Ken. We just hung out and talked. We headed home and crashed.

On Saturday, I got up early and worked out and then we got ready and headed to breakfast. After breakfast we headed down to my parent's to pick up my mom and head to some local Christmas craft fairs. We had fun looking around at everything, it was packed! We found some great items. I almost always leave with a few things!

It was really busy!

My craft fair finds!

After the craft fairs, we just relaxed and hung out watching the Illinois vs. Northwestern game. Michael was shopped out and took a little cat nap.

Shopping is hard work!

After the game we headed to Chesdan's for dinner. We had a great dinner and went back to my parent's house for some dessert and then headed home. We relaxed for a little while before crashing.

Today we got up and had some breakfast and then we went to the movies to see Harry Potter! 

I have been waiting for months to see it. I re-read the book and was so excited. We met Rich, Tif and Ken at the theatre. The movie was soooo good! I was pretty disappointed in the 6th movie because they changed so many things from the book. This was one of the first movies that really honored the book. I loved it and can't wait to see how Part II comes out next July. 

After the movie, we headed to the grocery store to pick up a few things for the week. We spent most of the afternoon relaxing and watching football. I made a new recipe for dinner, pasta alla vodka. It was delicious! I am posting the recipe tomorrow.


I am really looking forward to being off of work this week. I have a lot of things planned. I am going to start putting up our Christmas decorations, I have some craft projects planned, lots of shopping to do and of course Thanksgiving! I have lots of posts planned for the week too. I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great holiday week!

No comments:

Post a Comment