Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

This week I'm...

Loving: 60 degrees in November, yes please! People of Chicago, please remember the weather we are having this week a month from now when you are all miserable and complaining about snow and how you want to move to Florida!

Hating: Daylight savings time, I hate that it's dark at 5 pm now. We really need to eliminate the whole clock changing system and just keep it the same.

Craving: Pomegranates, they are so delicious and I am so happy they are back in season. Michael and I have been eating them by the handful for the past 2 weeks.

Resisting: I am doing everything possible to not fall into the Christmas trap too early no matter how bad I want to listen to Christmas music or put up our Christmas decorations. I can wait a few more weeks!

Wanting: The new EA Sports Active 2 for Wii. It definitely looks like they've made some improvements since the first two that I already have. This program helped me lose 100 pounds so far and I would love to have it help me lose another 50!

Reading: The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins. I love when I find a great new series!

Watching: HGTV and Food Network again thanks to their tussle with AT&T finally being resolved.

Looking forward to: A weekend with no plans, there will be very few of these in the coming weeks, so we need to take full advantage of it!

Hearing buzz about: A guy lost 27 pounds in 2 months on a twinkie diet to prove that as long as you count calories you can still lose weight no matter what you eat. Interesting in concept but I doubt long term that would be healthy. Read the article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment