Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

25 Days of Christmas


Last year I blogged every day throughout the month of December and I loved it. It actually encouraged me to blog every day which I have kept up with all year. It's more than just blogging every day though. It is a great way to record how we celebrate Christmas and the entire holiday season. I know that it will be a lot of fun to look back at our first Christmas' as husband and wife and have all of those memories cataloged. As we start our family we'll have even more memories to record!

So tomorrow, I am kicking off our 25 days of Christmas for 2010. I even designed our own logo (seen above) to go along with the posts. I will post everyday to discuss something Christmas. We have so much going on, it shouldn't be too hard. We can't wait to share our Christmas happenings with all of you and hope you look forward to following along as we countdown to Christmas! First up tomorrow, our 2010 Christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment