Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Say Merry Christmas with Shutterfly

I know it's a little early to start thinking about Christmas cards, but Shutterfly just released its 2010 Christmas card designs. I have always been a big fan of Shutterfly and have used them for storing and printing my photos for years. I print all of my photo books, yearly calendars and cards there as well. I have made our Christmas cards with Shutterfly for the past 3 years. These are the Christmas cards we've sent below.

 2009

2008

2007

I look forward to picking the design for our Christmas card every year. Shutterfly always comes up with great new designs from year to year to choose from. This year is no different. I am going to have a really hard time choosing our card this year. 

Here are my top 5 favorites so far

I love the retro vibe of the fonts used

This one is whimsical and fun

I love a monogram! This is great if you want to show off several photos too.

I love the modern and clean feel of this one

This is a great alternative to the dreaded 4 page "family newsletter"

In addition to Christmas cards they have great options for party invitations as well.

This invite makes me really want to host a cookie swap, so cute!

I would definitely recommend using Shutterfly to order your Christmas cards this year. They have great selections of Christmas cards, photo Christmas cards, and Christmas party invitations. They have a ton of options and they make it easy to narrow down all those choices to find exactly what you are looking for. You can filter your search by the amount of photos you want to feature, the size of card, the colors you like, even the type of paper it will be printed on. I hope you have fun choosing and customizing your Shutterfly Christmas card this year, I know I will!

*Disclaimer - all photos featured of the card designs are from Shutterfly. Shutterfly is providing me with 50 free cards to review and highlight their 2010 holiday card collection. Do you have a blog and want to receive 50 free cards, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment