Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

This week I'm...


Loving: Being off work all week long, it's such a nice break!

Hating: Nothing at the moment, everything is great at the moment!

Craving: Turkey, I can't wait until Thursday! I have been watching so many Thanksgiving cooking shows, it is killing me!

Wanting: To get all of my Christmas shopping done by the end of the week, I'll almost there.

Reading: Lots of holiday recipes trying to figure out what is going to be on our Christmas baking list this year!

Watching: Christmas movies while putting up the Christmas decorations. Love Actually is first up this week, it's one of my favorites.

Listening to: I finally got to brake out the Christmas music, Mariah Carey's new Christmas album is getting a lot of air time today!

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving and putting up our Christmas decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment