Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Wrap-Up: Day After Christmas


Whew, the last of our Christmas wrap-ups! The day after Christmas I always go to Target in the morning to stock up on wrapping paper and ribbon for Christmas next year. I didn't do as well as I usually do but I at least got my wrapping paper and some ribbon re-stocked. 


After shopping I came home and started working on getting our Christmas decorations down. I took everything down and put it on our dining room table and then when Ethan went down for a nap, we got all of our storage bins out and started to pack everything away. Michael worked on getting the Christmas tree down. We got everything down, packed up and stored during Ethan's nap!



I know people think we are crazy taking it down the day after Christmas but we just like to get everything clean, organized and looking fresh. Plus with all of Ethan's new toys there is just too much stuff everywhere, it makes me crazy!




Ethan even helped get things cleaned up, HA!



Ethan has been having a lot of fun playing with all of his new toys. We put his train table in the corner where the tree was and he has been spending a lot of time there! 









No comments:

Post a Comment