Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

25 Days of Christmas: Day 18 - Christmas PJ's!


Last year I bought Ethan a pair of Christmas pj's to wear on Christmas Eve and to open presents up on Christmas Day. 


This year I accidentally went Christmas pajama crazy! Every time I went into a store and saw a cute pair I would pick them up. I bought a couple pairs on Zulily and then before I knew it he had 10 pair, oops! The good news is that they are adorable and he can still wear them after Christmas. He probably won't fit in them a couple months from now anyways. Here are some of my favorites!






My favorite!

I have a monogrammed pair that I had made on Etsy that I'm saving for Christmas Eve and for present opening Christmas morning. Ethan will unwrap them along with The Night Before Christmas book and after reading the book, he'll be off to bed!



1 comment:

  1. I love Christmas pajamas too!!! Their all cute...especially the monogrammed ones.

    ReplyDelete