Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

This week I'm...


Loving: That January is almost over, we're one month closer to Spring!
Disliking: Pills, needles, tests, etc.
Craving: For the clocks to spring ahead as soon as possible, I need more daylight! (Ugh...not till March 13)
Wanting: To do a master closet clean-out, it's been a year and it's starting to look like the "before" picture.
Reading: I'm still working on the Hunger Games series
Watching: Vampire Diaries is back! Too bad the stupid Chicago mayoral debates are forcing it to air at 10:30 pm, RUDE!
Listening to: People still complaining about the Bears game. I get it, it was a horrible game and Cutler is a pansy, but I'm over it!
Looking forward to: Making some vacation plans over dinner with my parents this weekend
Hearing buzz about: I never eat at Taco Bell, but if I needed another reason, here it is.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara! You don't know me but I was Tif's college roommate all through our time at WIU. Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you and Michael as you go through whatever you are going through in trying to start a family. I have been there twice and know the ups and downs and the rollercoaster you are on. I don't know your specific situation, but just wanted you to know you were in my thoughts and prayers. If you ever need to vent to someone who's been there, please feel free to email me at timlizkc15@yahoo.com. Best wishes to you & Michael!
    Liz Casey

    ReplyDelete