Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

This week I'm...


Loving: We have our first vacation of the year planned, we're off to Florida in May, I can't wait!
Disliking: The frigid, arctic blast that is currently visiting us...come on Spring!
Craving: Sunshine, I need some Vitamin D and some color.
Wanting: To buy some Spring clothes. Yeah, it's too cold, but maybe some brighter colors will help the Winter blues!
Reading: I just started the Hunger Games series, I've heard really good things about it. I'll let you know!
Watching: American Idol debuted this week and I actually didn't hate it. Steven Tyler is a little crazy and Jennifer Lopez has a hard time saying no to people but that made it funny to watch. There were also some amazing auditions too. It seemed like they kept the crazy limited this year, which I think is good, time will tell.
Listening to: Bruno Mars a lot this week
Looking forward to: The Bears kicking the Packer's butts this weekend!
Hearing buzz about: So most of you have heard about or seen the video of the woman who falls into the fountain because she's texting on her phone. Well now she's suing the mall because no one came to her aide! Uh, maybe you should have been paying more attention instead of texting. The mall should sue her for loss of water in the fountain as an equally ridiculous counter suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment