Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

This week I'm...

Loving: Not much, it's been a rough week...but at least its Friday!
Disliking: My major dislike this week is blood tests. I dislike them even more knowing there are more to come, crap...
Craving: To do some shopping. I have so many fun gift cards from places like Charming Charlie, Crate and Barrel and Williams & Sonoma and they are burning a hole in my pocket! I'm trying to wait a little longer until all the new stuff comes out, but it is hard!
Wanting: To put up my Valentines' day decorations this weekend
Reading: Still catching up on my magazines. I just pre-ordered my next book to read though.
Watching: We are majorly addicted to all of these pawn and auction shows, Pawn Stars, Auction Kings, American Pickers, Storage Wars, Hardcore Pawn, it's ridiculous!
Listening to: All of my old school music, I uploaded a ton of old cds on my iPhone over Christmas break
Looking forward to: A relaxing weekend and watching the Bear's game!
Hearing buzz about: Did you hear on Wednesday that every state in the US had snow except Florida? That is crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment