Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ABC's

I saw this on another blog that I read and had to do it too!

A is for Age: 28
B is for Beer of choice: beer is not my favorite, but I'll pick Coor's Light
C is for Career: National Marketing Manager for an accounting firm
D is for favorite Drink: Water, but for a cocktail, pomegranate martini
E is for Essential item you use everyday: My iPhone 4
F is for Favorite song at the moment: Just the way you are, Bruno Mars
G is for favorite Game: Catch phrase or Taboo
H is for Hometown: Good ol' L-Town (Lockport)
I is for Instruments you play: Played the french horn for about 4 years
J is for favorite Juice: Orange juice
K is for Kids: Furbaby Porkchop, we're working on the human kind, lol!
L is for Last kiss: This morning when Michael dropped me off at the train station
M is for marriage: The best day of my life - May 25, 2008
N is for full Name: Sara Marie Dworianyn
O is for Overnight hospital stays: None for me but, I did stay overnight when Michael had his tonsils taken out.
P is for phobias: Spiders or any other large bug
Q is for quote: "Stripped of all make up, no need for fancy clothes, No cover ups, push ups, With him, I don't have to put on a show, He loves every freckle, every curve, every inch of my skin, Fulfilling me entirely, taking all of me in, He's real, he's honest, he's loving me for me." -Christina Aguilera
R is for biggest Regret: Not taking better care of myself sooner
S is for sports: Football is my favorite
T is for Time you wake up: 5:25 on weekdays, the weekends it varies between 6:30 - 8
U is for color of Underwear: Black at the moment
V is for Vegetable you love: I like all of them but I am weird about how they are cooked
W is for Worst Habit: Saying I'm sorry all the time.
X is for X-rays you’ve had: Chest x-rays when I was in a bad car accident
Y is for Yummy food you make: I'm best known for my reuben egg rolls, cake pops, buffalo chicken dip and many other yummy things!
Z is for zodiac sign: Libra/Scorpio. I'm on the border and it depends on the chart. I think I am a full on Scorpio though!

No comments:

Post a Comment