Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekend Recap

We had a fun, but relaxing weekend. On Friday after we were done with work we headed over to Rich and Tif's to have dinner and hangout. Michael and Ken grilled all of us dinner which was yummy. We hung out in their newly renovated basement which looks great! Jacob had us all laughing as he ran around the room grabbing any cell phone in sight and hand delivering them to everyone. He's so funny. When it was time for Jacob to go to bed, we headed home.

On Saturday I was up and out early. I had bought a Groupon for a photography class a couple of months ago. My friend Yolanda bought it as well so we coordinated a date to take the class together. It was a lot of fun to take it with someone, and we had fun catching up on our breaks. The class itself was fabulous. I learned so much about my camera and photography in general. I'm excited to put it all in practice now. I'm already planning on other classes to there. The instructor, Russ, was very knowledgeable but also really funny and personable. The class was really full but he still walked around and helped anyone that needed it. We all definitely got our $50 worth!



After my class I headed home to relax, and I even got a nap in. After I woke up Michael and I decided to go out to dinner. After dinner we headed over to Rich and Tif's to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 to prepare for seeing Part 2. The movie ended late so we headed home and crashed.

Today we got up, went to breakfast and to the grocery store to do our weekly shopping. Then we headed out to the movies with Rich, Tif and Ken. We've been planning on seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 together for months now. I've had our tickets for about a month as well. I was so excited! I even made a special treat for the occasion, golden snitch cake pops!




The movie was amazing! There were of course a few things I wish they did differently like in all the other movies. Because I've read all of the books, I always have a hard time dealing with things that are changed or left out. All in all though, the move was great and I can't wait to see it again!

After the movie we came home and just relaxed in the air conditioning the rest of the afternoon since it was ass crazy hot out today. We are just going to enjoy what's left of the weekend, have some dinner and watch some tv. I hope all of you had a great weekend and have a speedy week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment