Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Things I'm loving: July



My New Closet
It's no secret I love my made over closet. It was a big project but the end result was so worth it. I still get happy every time I go in there. I am happy to say it still looks exactly like this and is still super clean and organized. 

BLT's
I had a taste for a BLT for months. One night I came home from work and Michael had gone to a farm stand and bought everything we needed to make them plus some fresh corn on the cob. Since then we've been having them at least once a week. Sometimes the simplest things are the most delicious!

Birthday Boy Porkchop
 I can't have a July list without this guy. Porkchop celebrated his 4th birthday this month. We love you buddy!

The final Harry Potter
It was pretty sad that the Harry Potter series has now come to its conclusion. But we'll always have the books and movies to read and watch over and over again. We had a lot of fun going with Rich, Tif and Ken to the final movie. I even made golden snitch cake pops as a special treat.

New Fall Clothes
The end of July means Summer is almost over and Fall is on its way. Fall clothes are starting to make their way into stores. I get so excited about Fall clothes like I used to get excited about back to school supply shopping as a kid. I've found some great pieces so far to add to my wardrobe thanks to the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and I'm sure there will be more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment