Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

This week I'm...


Loving: The weather forecast, finally we are getting the Summer we've longed for!
Disliking: That this will be the last Harry Potter movie, EVER! It's really sad.
Craving: I have a special treat up my sleeve for this weekend!
Hoping: I get the ornaments I want at the Hallmark ornament preview this weekend. It's Christmas in July; don't hate me that I'm excited about it!
Reading:  A stolen life by Jaycee Duggard. All I can say so far is, wow, this girl is so strong.
Watching: Two months from tonight is the Vampire Diaries premiere, not that I'm counting down or anything, HA!
Listening to: All the idiots in Washington DC blame one another
Looking forward to: My photography class with Yolanda this weekend!
Hearing buzz about: Melissa McCarthy from the movie Bridesmaids is hilarious, this video with Joel McHale is so funny about her "Emmy Training Day".

No comments:

Post a Comment