Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

This week I'm...

 
Loving: My new closet! I'm totally obsessed with it and just stand in it and look at all of my pretty things!
Disliking: How tired I've been this week. I blame the closet since we worked on it all weekend and every night this week.
Craving: Something smores. I'm gonna try making these this weekend!
Hoping: We have beautiful weather all holiday weekend.
Reading: Michael Scott's latest in the Nicholas Flamel series, The Warlock.
Watching: I'm looking forward to watching the new Transformers movie this weekend!
Listening to: A lot of Katy Perry this week.
Looking forward to: A nice long relaxing weekend!
Hearing buzz about: The Royal Newlyweds have landed in North America. I heard Kate has 40 outfits planned for 10 days. I can't wait to see what she wears!

No comments:

Post a Comment