Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

This week I'm...


Loving: That this month is going by fast, come on August!
Disliking: Feeling like I'm melting every time I step outside.
Craving: I think s'mores pops are going to be made this weekend.
Hoping: To get some good news next week.
Reading: After reading A stolen life by Jaycee Duggard, I needed something different. This week I'm reading, The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
Watching: So happy Giuliana & Bill are back for a new season, we love their show!
Listening to: Everyone complain about how hot it is, we're never satisfied!
Looking forward to: To doing some shopping this weekend, all the Fall clothes coming into the stores are tempting me!
Hearing buzz about: Dancing with the Stars is really starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel for its cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment