Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

This week I'm...


Loving: That it's almost the weekend, I'm so ready!
Disliking: The amount of projects I have piling up at work, it's going to be a busy Fall.
Craving: Anything homegrown - this is the best time of year for fresh veggies!
Hoping: That August is going to be our best month of 2011!
Reading: I finished The Help by Kathryn Stockett earlier this week, now I'm onto, Summer and the City: A Carrie Diaries Novel by Candace Bushnell.
Watching: So excited for the new season of Project Runway starting tonight!
Listening to: I'm addicted to the Pandora iPhone app. I never knew they had one until this weekend!
Looking forward to: Not doing a million projects around the house this weekend!
Hearing buzz about: The NFL owners and players have finally made a deal. I'm so happy our football Sundays will remain intact!

No comments:

Post a Comment