Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July and August Goals


July Goals:
1. Weight loss goal - hit 100lbs lost by August 1! This might be lofty especially since we'll be on vacation half the month but I want to give it my best shot! Goal Failed - I am down 5 more pounds for a total loss of 97 pounds! I am so close to 100 I can taste it!
2. Workout 4 times a week - no excuses this month! Goal Met - I was much more active this month and it showed, I lost weight and I'm almost ready for the next size smaller in pants.
3. Try 3 new recipes this month.Goal Failed - we were way too busy this month to get creative in the kitchen!
4. Complete "our week in pictures" twice. Goal met - here and here
5. Have a fabulous California vacation! Goal met - lots more posts to come on our fabulous trip!

August Goals:
1. Weight loss goal - hit 100lbs lost by September 1; I'm definitely going to do it this month!
2. Workout 4 times a week
3. Try 3 new recipes this month
4. Complete "our week in pictures" twice
5. Get out our Oktoberfest invitations out by the end of August

No comments:

Post a Comment