Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2016

25 Days of Christmas: Day 17 - Ethan's Christmas Program


This week Ethan had his first Christmas program in Pre-K. I have been looking forward to it for weeks and he has been practicing since the beginning of November. The kids were absolutely adorable and they sang Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Frosty the Snowman, Jingle Bells, Up on the Housetop, and We Wish You a Merry Christmas. I was so impressed they learned all the words to 6 songs. Ethan did so well and I was such a proud Mama. Every time we hit a milestone like this all I can think about it is how I almost never became a Mom and what a miracle Ethan is. I stood in the back of the room recording every second and couldn't stop the tears from streaming down my face while also having the biggest smile on my face. 



We Wish You a Merry Christmas

After they sang their songs, they got to sit with Santa and then they had their Christmas party! It was so much fun and I was so glad I could be there. I am such a lucky Mama to have such a wonderful little boy to call my son.



No comments:

Post a Comment