Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

31 Days of Halloween: Day 5 - Spooky Book Cauldron


I saw this idea on Pinterest and knew I had to make it for Ethan. He is obsessed with books and I thought this was a cute way to display his Halloween and Fall themed books. I had bought a few books for Ethan last year and then added to his collection some more this year too. All you need is a large black cauldron or black tub and some white vinyl. I downloaded the Ghoulish Halloween font and used my Silhouette to cut out the wording and little bats. I think it came out really cute. Ethan loves to dig in the cauldron and take the books out. I want to make something like this now for the 25 books of Christmas we do with Ethan every year.



Tomorrow I'll be sharing some of our favorite Halloween books that are in this cauldron!

No comments:

Post a Comment