Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

31 Days of Halloween: Day 6 - Halloween Books for Kids


Yesterday I showed you the Spooky Book Cauldron I made for Ethan. Today I thought I would share with you some of Ethan's favorite Halloween books. 

Ethan loves this book because one of the tires on the bus plays scary music. It's a short book but very cute.

This book is a 3d house and is so cute. I bought one of these for Ethan last Christmas and he loved it so I had to get him the Halloween version. 

This is probably Ethan's favorite. It has flaps to open and little 3d Halloween bugs come out. He laughs every time!

Another one of Ethan's favorites. It has flaps which he loves and you count to 10 throughout the book.

This is a new one I got for Ethan this year. He is obsessed with all books that have touch and feel elements and this one was no different. 

What are your family's favorite Halloween books?

No comments:

Post a Comment