Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

31 Days of Halloween: Day 20 - Fall Colors


We are having one of the most spectacular Falls in recent memory. The weather has been beautiful and all of the leaves are beginning to turn. I've been snapping pictures every where we go and see amazing Fall colors.

The reserve where I do my runs is starting to change color and the colors are absolutely brilliant. It's great scenery while I'm running!






The trees around our house have been changing as well. Ethan has been running around and collecting leaves as they fall. My favorite tree right outside our house looks like it's almost on fire!



The under side of my favorite tree




My little leaf collector!

Ever since I stepped foot into the Morton Arboretum in June I have thought about what it would look like in the Fall. I can say it exceeded my expectations, it is breathtaking! The colors are really just starting too. I'm hoping we can go back to see more in the next couple weeks.

























2 comments:

  1. Bea-u-ti-ful!! I love fall. I'm so glad we get to experience every season where we live. :)

    ReplyDelete