Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New Recipe: Cinnamon Sugar Nutella Crescents


I pinned these a while ago and kept forgetting about them. I went on my recipe pin board this weekend before making my grocery list to look for some new recipes and I knew I wanted to make these. I'm so glad I did because they are so delicious! They only take about 2 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to bake. It doesn't get much easier than that. Make them, you'll be glad you did and serve them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, it just adds to the yum factor!

Ingredients
1 tube crescent rolls - I bought the small tube with only 4 crescents
4 tbsp nutella
1/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp cinnamon

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Mix cinnamon and sugar together
3. Unroll crescent rolls and put 1 tbsp of nutella on crescent roll and spread across crescent roll
4. Roll crescent roll up and coat with cinnamon sugar mixture
5. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes until golden brown
6. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. My son walked by and saw the picture up on screen and said, 'We are so making those!' Can't wait to try this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy, they are delicious and so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We finally made these tonight. They are so delicious! This recipe will be a keeper for the recipe box. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete