Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 16 weeks


How far along? 16 weeks, 3 days
Size of the baby? An avocado, 4.6 inches, 3.5 oz
Maternity clothes? Nope not yet.
Weight gain? I lost 2lbs this week so I'm at 26 pounds lost.
Gender? It's official, it's a BOY!
Movement? Nothing yet, but I can't wait!
Sleep? Sleep has been really good this week since we've been running around a lot.
Food Cravings? Chicken is still my go to choice.
What I miss? Nothing right now, I'm just so happy to have this little boy growing inside me.
Symptoms? Pregnancy brain is in full force but that's about it. I'm feeling really good.
Best moments of the week? Finding out we have a little baby boy and sharing the news with our families on Thanksgiving!
What is baby doing this week? This week our baby is growing hair, eyelashes, eyebrows and even toenails! Our baby's ears are in their final position and his eyes are moving closer to the front of his head. He may also be able to start hearing sound thanks to tiny bones forming in the inner ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment