Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend Recap

We had a great weekend, but I was terrible at taking pictures, so I'll make this pretty short. On Friday I had a doctor's appointment to check on our little tater tot. Everything looks great, he/she is measuring right on schedule and I could see him/her moving around. The doctor said that he/she is running out of space and that I'm going to be feeling some major stretching pains very soon. I just can't wait for our appointment in only 9 days to see what the little tater tot is. Will we have a prince or princess on the way? Here's the 14 week photo.


I worked the rest of the day and then we headed over to Rich and Tif's to have some dinner and hang out with them, Ken and the kids. We left around 9 and came home, watched some TV and crashed.

Saturday we were up and out early, we had breakfast, went to Kohl's to do some Christmas shopping and then did our grocery shopping. We are almost done with Christmas shopping, we have just a couple people in my family and then we are done! We came home from shopping, had some lunch and then I decided to start wrapping Christmas presents. I have a lot more presents to wrap this year since we had 2 nieces added to the family. I can't wait to see how much more presents there will be next year when our little one is here! I got everything done while watching a movie with Michael. I am definitely ahead of the game this year!


Saturday night, the guys were all going over to Ken's to play poker, so Tif, her mom and I headed to Liz's house to have a girls night. Liz was letting Tif go through and pick out some of her daughter Lauren's clothes to have since they were born around the same time. Jacob and Lauren played while we looked through the clothes and then we just hung out before the kids started to get tired and we headed home. 

Sunday morning we just laid around since Michael didn't get home until pretty late from poker. We had some breakfast and watched some movies. We got up and got ready and then headed over to Rich and Tif's for football Sundays. We hung out, watched the games, ate buffalo chicken dip and played with the kids. Michael's parents came over a little bit later to see the kids since they just got back from a 9 day trip and hadn't seen them in a while. We caught up with them to see how their trip was and then it was nap time for the kids. After Jacob woke up we headed over to Tif's parents for a yummy Sunday dinner. She made homemade lasagna, sausage, garlic bread and then brownie sundaes for dessert. Everything was delicious! It was the perfect end to a great weekend. We came home and just watched some TV and Michael passed out on the couch so we headed upstairs to bed. 

I'm really hoping this week goes by fast, next week I only have to work 2 days and then I'm off for the rest of Thanksgiving, I can't wait. We also have a fun weekend planned next weekend too! I hope all of you had a great weekend and have a speedy week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment