Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 15 weeks


How far along? 15 weeks, 3 days
Size of the baby? An orange, 4 inches, 2.5 oz
Maternity clothes? Nope not yet.
Weight gain? I gained my first pound this week, but I'm still down 24 pounds overall.
Gender? Just 5 more days to wait!
Movement? Nothing yet, but I can't wait!
Sleep? Sleep has been pretty good this week I just need a lot of it.
Food Cravings? My appetite is finally getting back to normal, thank goodness!
What I miss? Nothing right now, I'm just so happy to have this baby growing inside me.
Symptoms? Pregnancy brain is in full force but that's about it. I'm feeling really good.
Best moments of the week? The excitement is building for the big gender reveal!
What is baby doing this week? This week our baby's legs are growing longer than his/her arms. Although the eye lids are still fused shut, our baby can now sense light inside the womb. The lungs are also beginning to develop and his/her taste buds are forming even though they won't get to taste anything for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment