Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend Recap

We had a really nice weekend. On Friday after work was done, we headed over to Rich and Tif's to have dinner and hangout. We tried a new restaurant since we are sick of going to the same places all the time. We went to place called Bread & Butter. They had really good sandwiches and it was kid friendly so Jacob and Makayla could come. Everything was really good, we will definitely go back. I want to try their breakfast too, it looks really good. We had fun just hanging out and being entertained by Jacob. We said good-bye to Ken for a week as he headed to Florida with his parents early on Saturday morning.

Saturday morning we were up and out early to head down to my parents. We had plans to go to 3 different Christmas craft fairs with my mom and Arla and Teddy. I found just a couple of things. I am much more selective now because I have so many decorations already. So, I really need to love it and have a place for it to go in order to justify it. I found the cutest painted canvas sign and a very cute painted snowman candle.



After all of the shopping we headed back to my Mom and Dad's to relax. We all took turns holding Lily, she was so cute. We hung out for a few hours and then ordered in some dinner. We headed home after dinner and just watched some tv before calling it a night. 

We were up early again today. We had someone from Craig's list coming to check out our old coffee table we were selling. He bought the table so we were happy to have it out of the garage. We've sold almost everything we have been trying to get rid of. We just have my old mattress in the nursery to sell, which we need to get rid of quick because we need to get started in there!

We had some breakfast and then we were off to the movies to see Breaking Dawn. 


We went with Rich, Tif, Tif's parents and her brother Ray and his girlfriend. All of the girls really like the movies, the boys not so much. The boys think its lame, but at least they went with us, right? After the movie we headed to Rich and Tif's for Sunday football. We stayed until around 5 and then headed home to have Sunday dinner. I made Spaghetti and Meatball Pot Pies. They were just as good as the first time I made them.


We are just going to relax and watch some tv tonight. I'm so excited for the short work week ahead. I only have to work Monday and Tuesday. I could definitely use 5 days off of work. I hope all of you had a great weekend and have a wonderful holiday week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment