Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

This week I'm...

Loving: That I am home from San Francisco and I have a 3-day weekend!
Disliking: That the clocks get turned back this weekend, it's going to be really dark really early next week.
Craving: Not much, eating has become such a pain. Nothing sounds good.
Hoping: I can get all of my Fall and Halloween decorations down this weekend.
Reading: Not much this week since I've been out of town.
Watching: I have a lot of tv to catch up on!
Listening to: Smooth jazz at my work event on Monday.
Looking forward to: Getting in the holiday spirit at the first Christmas craft show of the year this weekend!
Hearing buzz about: Only 72 days, who could have guessed?

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't aware of this family name but after reading your blog.Its great to see that you have a very disciplined life.Everything is planned.Such people are always successful in their lives.

    ReplyDelete