Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

300th post!


300th post!

Every time I hit another 100 post milestone I am amazed. I continue to love blogging and look forward to writing every night after work. I can't wait to print my year of blog posts at the end of the year since it will my first full year of blogging. There are many more posts to write though. 

The next few months are going to be really action packed here in the love nest as we head into fall and the holiday season. We have so much to look forward to: I'm starting a new job, our annual Oktoberfest party, Rich and Tif's annual luau, apple picking, pumpkin picking, Michael's birthday, My birthday, a trip to Lake Geneva, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and who knows what else!We'll have it all captured here; so we hope you will keep reading all of the posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment