Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

August and September Goals


August Goals: August was not such a good month for me goal wise.
1. Weight loss goal - hit 100lbs lost by September 1 Goal not met, I only lost 1 pound, my least so far, but at least I didn't gain. These last 2 pesky pounds are killing me!
2. Workout 4 times a week Goal not met, only about 2 times a week
3. Try 3 new recipes this month Goal not met, we only made 2 new recipes this month - crispy fishwiches and mini meatball sandwiches.
4. Complete "our week in pictures" twice Goal not met, I only completed it once
5. Get out our Oktoberfest invitations out by the end of August Goal Met! They went out on Tuesday, check your mailboxes this week!

September Goals:
1. Weight loss goal - hit 100lbs lost by October 1
2. Workout 4 times a week
3. Try 3 new recipes this month
4. Complete "our week in pictures" twice
5. Go apple picking

No comments:

Post a Comment