Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fall Decor Tour

I spent the day on Saturday putting up our Fall and Halloween decorations. I just couldn't wait any longer! I have so much fun decorating for all of the seasons but fall is probably my favorite with Christmas running a close second. I took a ton of pictures, enjoy!

Living room

Close up fireplace

Bookcase

Halloween tree

Halloween village - The Candy Cauldron and The Apple Harvest Farm

Halloween Village - Krazy Acres Kettle Corn, Jack's Carving Studio, Howl Broadcasting Studio

Dining room

China cabinet

Living room landing

A touch of fall in the kitchen

Some "special ingredients" on the bar

Front entryway

Entryway table

Front door outside

I hope you enjoyed a little Fall tour of our home, many of you will be seeing it for yourselves at our Oktoberfest in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment