Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Kid Craft Friday: Snowflake Canvas


I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought that Ethan would love to make it since he loves to paint. It was really easy to put together and came out really cute. All you need is a canvas, painters tape and paint colors of your choice. 


I made my snowflake design ahead of time so it was ready to go for Ethan. I made sure to press the tape really well to avoid the paint from bleeding. Ethan had fun painting the canvas.











After Ethan was done covering the canvas, I painted the edges and let it dry for a while. 


Then I peeled off the tape. The paint did bleed through in a few spots, but it still looked great!


To make it pop a little, I outlined the snowflake with a black paint pen and added the date and Ethan's name. I think it came out really cute. I love being able to look at it out my kitchen window along with all of the other snow!



No comments:

Post a Comment