Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello 2014!


Happy 2014 everyone! I love the start of the New Year. It's a clean slate and a new beginning. It's fun to try and predict what will happen over the course of the following 12 months, look forward to things you know are going to happen and wonder what unexpected events will pop up!

Here are the things we are most looking forward to in 2014:
  • Watching our little boy grow and change, hopefully the year will go a little slower this year
  • Ethan's 2nd birthday
  • Two family vacations in May and September
  • Our 6th wedding anniversary
  • Becoming an Aunt and Uncle for the 4th time
  • Hopefully expanding our family and giving Ethan a little brother or sister
  • Enjoying all of our fun seasonal events as a family

As far as New Year's resolutions, my biggest hope for 2014 is that I will be pregnant by the end of the year. I will be continuing my running training and hopefully running a 10K. I also would like to lose some more weight after losing 60 pounds in 2013. I have 60 more pounds to lose and I know running will help me acheive my goal. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! A baby is on my list this year too! I pray we both reach that goal! :)

    ReplyDelete