Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Door to Door Organics


So I always love passing along great products or services I come across. In the past few years we have made an effort to eat more organic meat and produce. There are some very disturbing things happening in our food system. 

Anyways, my sister told me about this great new service Door to Door Organics. It's only in select markets right now, Chicago, Colorado, Kansas City, Michigan, and some cities in the Northeast. They deliver you a box of fresh fruit and veggies to your door stop once a week or every two weeks. The price of the box depends on the size you select. There are four different sizes, bitty, small, medium and large. We get the small box for $33.99 and its the perfect size for our family. We usually get around 12 different types of items with various quantities of each. Every week they send you and email with your order for the week and you can sub out 5 different things if one of them isn't to your liking or you just need something different that week. I have priced out boxes we have received compared to Whole Foods and it is a pretty large savings, more than $20 in some cases, plus it is delivered to your door!

Some other things I love about their service are that you can shop for other items besides produce. They have pantry items, dairy, meat, etc and it is all organic. They even have recipe ideas of what to make with the items you receive. Their service is incredibly easy to use as well. You can skip a week, put your account on vacation if you will be out of town and you can also set up preferences of what fruits and veggies you like or don't like so they can tailor your box contents better.

If any of you live in their delivery area and our interested, send me an e-mail and I will send you a link to get 50% off your first box. You can cancel at any time. Just let me know!

*I was not paid or provided with any products for this review. I just think Door to Door Organics is awesome and I like supporting small businesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment